Wednesday 13 August 2014

Intro and Contact Info

Hi!

Inspired by “idm 04” (http://idm04.wordpress.com) I decided to follow in their footsteps and create my own blog as I finish my BSc at UBC.

Background Photo: credit goes to MW Davidson (any guesses what it is? hint...the name of this blog might be a clue)


Who Am I? 

Local Vancouverite that graduated in 2016 from UBC Microbiology & Immunology. Currently, I am studying a PhD in transplant immunology at the University of Cambridge. I enjoy long walks on the beach, skiing at Whistler, surfing, camping, classical music, and board/card games.

Contact Information: 

Emailmicroinquiry.ubc [at] gmail.com

Feel free to email me if you have any questions about UBC, Science, Microbiology & Immunology, undergraduate research, music, Vancouver or anything you think I might be capable of answering. Even if you don't think I'm capable of answering your question, shoot me an email--you never know unless you try.